Depreciation Forecasting & Modelling
RAM’s depreciation modelling solution exploits the fixed asset data to create 'what if' scenarios that accurately predict the effect of different capital expenditure and disposal programmes, optimising investment returns (ROIs).
Accurate forecasting models underpin cost-effective and tax-efficient capital budgets. Real Asset Management’s (RAM) state of the art forecasting solution creates ‘what if’ scenarios for future capital expenditure, relifes, revaluations and asset disposals to create depreciation projections.
- Forecasting directly mirrors the asset register to remove the need for complex spreadsheets.
- Use date range and future predictions to create a robust forecast and avoid risky guesswork.
- Planning can be for any range of accounting periods to reflect evolving business needs.
- Acquisitions, relifes, revaluations and disposals can be stated against groups of assets – no need to specify assets affected.
- Complete management reports and analyses for budget models.
- Rolling forecast options.
- Comprehensive export options.
Improved Asset Insight
Effective forecasting delivers immediate visibility of the impact of depreciation charges or events.
- Real-time analysis of forecasted and live budget variance.
- Supports both historical and indexed cost forecasting as well as forecasting by cost centre.
- Provides complete, user definable management reports and analyses for budget models.
- In-built detailed scenario comparison reports.